1) First up—choose hydrators with extra electrolytes, like coconut water. drinking up will restore the inner balance you need to shine on the outside.
2) Drink H2O-alternating each alcoholic drink with water while you're still in the bar WILL help your skin the next day. The reason you crave water when you are hungover is because alcohol reduces your Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH); this hormone regulates the amount of water in the blood. Your skin can become dehydrated (not the same as dry skin) - lotion on your skin isn't going to cut it - you need water!
3) Eat your greens, and reds, and yellows -all You might be craving is a greasy fry-up. However, eating colourful vegetables will help to restore the Vitamin A that the alcohol has sucked out of you, reinstating your natural glow.
4) Drink Vodka. Genuinely -Try to avoid sugary alcohol based drinks, as these contribute to skin swelling. Stick to vodka and tonic.
5) Put your face on the rocks -Alcohol leads to the constriction of blood vessels, resulting in dull, ruddy-looking skin in addition to bloating and puffiness.
-To make matters worse still, chronic consumption of booze can lead to a loss of skin elasticity, which basically means wrinkles and fine lines are either just around the corner or firmly staking their claim on your complexion.
-Turn your (de-puffed) eyes to your complexion and slather on a hydrating serum, with an ingredient such as hyaluronic acid. It’s a moisture magnet that can hold 1,000 times its weight in water—meaning that it will fight for every last drop in your skin to stay there and get you back to your A-game. Alcohol makes those blood vessels under the skin more prominent, so you want to look for ingredients such as caffeine that will stimulate blood-flow and eventually help minimize that effect.